- White painted interior wood frame and sash.
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey).
- Operated by winder handle, for within reach situations, or by rod for out-of-reach use (to 285cm above head height).
- Smooth, low profile sits lower in the roof, does not obstruct the roofline.
- Choice of 9 sizes.
- High-Performance glazing (with NEAT™ coating: reduces cleaning frequency)
- Insect screen fitted as standard.
- Complete with flashings for corrugated iron or tile roofs.
- Approx 80% Heat Block.
Flashing: Our multi-purpose flashing is suitable for both tile and corrugated iron roofs. As some clients and tradespeople prefer to use their own pre-made flashing, we do not include this in our prices. This is optional but is generally required.
High Performance Double Glazing
(VS 2004) Features:
- Laminated inner panes for added safety.
- Outer pane of toughened safety glass.
- Low-E3. coating maximises Light Transmittance/reduces Solar Heat Gain.
- Argon filled cavity together with Low-E3. coating increases thermal performance by reducing approx 75% of heat flow through the pane.
- NEAT™ Coating on outer pane reduces cleaning frequency.
- Warm edge technology increases energy efficiency.
- Radiant heat block: Complete window approx 80% Glass only approx 75%
- UV Harmful rays block approx 99%
- Noise reduction factor‡ 32 decibels
- WERS rating 5 stars
- Double layer of Low-E3. coating.
- 10-year warranty on insulated glass seal.
- Reduced cleaning frequency.
Australian Standard AS1288 – Laminated glass (2004) must be used for skylights installed 3m or more above floor level.