- Laminated glass will not fade or discolour over time – unlike acrylic or polycarbonate.
- Available in up to 10 sizes
- Maintenance-free anodized heavy-gauge aluminium frame withstands the extremes of the Australian climate.
- Versatile product that can be used on roofs between 0-60° in pitch*
- Can be used in portrait, landscape or even “diamond shape” orientation**
- High Performance double glazing as standard – blocks approx 70% of radiant heat and gives 99% protection from UV rays
- 10 year guarantee.
- NEAT™ coating on outer pane reduces cleaning frequency.
*Velux recommends FCM to be installed with a minimum pitch of 3°-5° to help prevent condensation build-up and water pooling on the glass.
** FCM 2270 not recommended for “landscape” orientation.
*** Operating Rod (ZCT, ZOZ 032) for VCM out-of reach operation and winder handle (ZZZ 212) for with-in reach operation to be purchased separately.